Play Silk - Autumn
Play Silk - Autumn
Low stock: 2 left
Designed in Melbourne and made from the highest quality 8mm (momme) A-grade Habotai Silk, each Play Silkies silk measures 90*90cm making them perfect for a range of play.
These silks are made to be strong, soft and silky smooth to allow for years of imaginative play. It is amazing to see what children create with them;
- For young babies, these are fun and sensory exploration materials to play peek-a-boo with or to trace them across their face for hours of ticklish giggles.
- Some children create dance accessories and costumes like wings, capes, skirts, pants, hats, veils, animal tails and more.
- The next day the very same silks become green grass for their toy animals to live on, blue water to sail their boats across, or a flag or kite tied to run in the backyard with!
- Many children wrap their dolls in them or tie them on as a sling to carry a favorite animal or doll around in.
- They can be used to build forts or cubbies, a puppet show curtain, and for magic tricks. Pop them over your Pikler and now you have the ultimate reading corner.
One Sale = One Tree Planted
Every single purchase gives back. For every sale made on Saint Lenny, we will plant 1 tree with our re-forestation partners.
Better yet, during global sale time (ie: Prime Day, Black Friday/Cyber Monday etc) we will plant an additional tree for every sale made on our site.
Saint Lenny offers flat rate standard* shipping for $11.95 within Australia (*excluding large/bulky or heavy items).
Large, Bulky & Heavy items range between $17.95 - $34.95 unless otherwise stated in the product description.
Global Shipping available on this item.
This item is eligible for shipping within AUS, NZ, UK, USA & CAN.
Please note all international sales are considered final & are not eligible for exchange or refund.